Explore an interior design style that harkens to the past while becoming something entirely new
Wonder how to put your stamp on this timeless style?
Then join loads of homeowners, apartment dwellers, and decorators who’ve discovered that the secret for a timeless home space filled with joy and gravitas is found in grandmillennial style — and you can create this beautiful interior design look right away.
In 18 pages packed with pictures and lists, our popular guide covers key aspects of the benefits of grandmillennial style for your creativity, your sense of home, and your pocketbook.
This edition helps you quickly become familiar with the terminology of grandmillennial style and how its basic design features have long informed strong, clear, vibrant interiors — and how its key elements are being revived again as “grandmillenialism.” Then, learn how to tell aspects of the style:
- Basic furniture pieces and design elements
- The difference between “granny chic” and “grandmillennial” and why the distinction matters
- How families benefit from teaching kids to value family heirlooms, the influence of the past, and the furniture, decorative arts items, and art of their ancestors
- How sourcing these items is a creative and educational pursuit that teaches you about many different elements of home decor
- Why grandmillennial style has roots in preservation and how that’s akin to being an environmental steward
- Learn the names of top fabric firms and fabric printing styles found in the grandmillennial style
Along the way, the guide will help you understand that decorating is not simply the frivolous activity of the privileged, but that it’s deeply set in the human experience to feather our nests. Doing so with heirloom family pieces and timeless styles adds depth and meaning to your home. Even if you don’t have family pieces, you can find similar items from the past to foster rooms with the patina of time and the warmth inherent in this style.
Download your guide now by filling out the form below and get started on building your grandmillennial style.
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]