Mother’s Day Vintage Fabric Sale Now Through May 14
Maker, decorator, fusser-over grandbabies…whatever your mom, grandmother, mother-figure, or even wife likes to do with fabric we bet one thing’s for sure — she probably loves a unique find.
Though Mom might not share her secret passion for rare fabric, we bet that more often than not she settles for bargain pieces instead of treating herself to the ones that would really rock her world.
That’s where you step in.
For Mother’s Day, the kids and spouses of the world can treat mom to a unique and one-of-a-kind fabric piece for her quilting, sewing, or reupholstery project. Or, just because she loves to collect fabric and is going to do something with it “someday” — let her!
We’ve got one of the biggest online rare fabric collections anywhere. Fortunately for you we’re also having a pre-Mother’s Day sale to help make the splurge even easier.
From now until May 14, 2023, we’re holding an online sale on Etsy that includes everything in the shop. Our newest listings are 10% off and the rest of the shop is 25% off. Both have free shipping in the US when your purchase with us is over $35.
It’s sweeping the decorating world with a new take on classic looks. Learn why younger people are so into their grandmothers’ sofas, throw pillows and drapes with our 8-page illustrated Guide to Grandmillennial Style. Get your free copy now.
Styles to Choose From
To make shopping faster and easier we’ve compiled a list of some of the favorite finds and trends of the day:
- For quilting, choose from these fabrics.
- She loves silk? We have silk!
- Grandmillennial style? We wrote the book on it! (And have bunches of grandmillennial fabrics, too.)
- Mom’s a history buff? Try our patriotic fabrics.
- Flowers, flowers, flowers. Floral fabrics will always be a fave with moms.
- Chinoiseries are rare, fine, and a real treat — that’s kicking your gifting up a notch!
- Quilters love scraps and we list some of the rarest, most amazing scraps available online.
- Chintz is always in style and we have chintz in profusion.
- Linen fabrics say ease, style, and comfort.
- Mom’s a rebel? Try Tiki Fabrics on her.
- Mid Century Modern Fabrics are now a classic that will always be in style.
With Mother’s Day coming up now’s the perfect moment to get mom what she’d secretly love to have — that rare piece of fabric. Find a gorgeous, one-of-a-kind piece that’s perfect for a project for herself, her home decor, or even to help with that thing she’s making for someone else!
Pop into the shop today to find something your mom will LOVE.
Here’s a gallery with a little peek at some recent additions to the Etsy shop as well as some of my favorites right now.
If you see one you love, snap it up before it’s gone. Most of our selection is typically out of print, and over 95% of our finds are one-of-a-kind on the market right now. When they’re gone they’re gone!
Happy shopping and Happy Mother’s Day — I hope your celebration is as unique as your mom, and as unique as your family!
— Lady Virginia (Lindsay Curren), Lady Virginia Vintage